Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Is it okay to eat at maintainence cals for a week?

5'6, F, went from 138 lbs to 124 lbs

background :

im pretty active ( either 8km walk or 45 min of hiit) daily, and i ate 1200 to get down to 124. however, my weight loss has plateuaed and its been a month. im thinking of loosing about 4 more pounds or so but recently, ive been struggling to keep up with my 1200 cals per day. once or twice a week i catch myself eating up to 1800 and i dont know how to continue. i'm thinking of eating at maintance cals( 1500 ) for the upcoming week and seeing how things go. But im ngl im really hesitant to up my cals. Its not going to ruin my progress right ?

submitted by /u/Spare_Temperature990
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z8Mdzk

No comments:

Post a Comment