Friday, September 17, 2021

New Goals

Hi everyone!

I’ve been on my weight loss journey for about a year now, losing around 50-60 pounds simply by being in a caloric deficit and going on walks.

For reference, I’m 20F, 171cm (5’7) and weigh around 155 pounds.

I recently got a gym membership and plan to weight train about 3x a week while maintaining my daily 30 minute walks.

I lost majority of my weight by eating around 1350-1500 calories a day, prioritizing a high protein diet.

Now that I’m getting into weight training, I’m unsure of how many calories I should eat or if I should even track my calories?

My goal is to build muscle/tone up now.

Please let me know any thoughts!!

Should I be eating more, and if so, how much more?

submitted by /u/aaaa0820
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39d4y00

No comments:

Post a Comment