Friday, September 17, 2021

Anyone else in early weight loss really hungry unless eating in calorie excess? Does this go away with time?

I grew up in an obese family and our portions were massive and we constantly snacked. We ate a lot, all the time. During my teens and early 20s, I was an amateur boxer and trained most days, so managed to stay in a normal weight range. I'm not as intensely active now - no such luck in my late 20s. I'm overweight now. I don't have the time or inclination to take up boxing again, I prefer things like going on hikes nowadays.

So I'm trying CICO to start getting my weight down. But holy shit, did anyone else find it hard at first? I've never not eaten loads. I am *ravenous* unless I'm eating way above maintenance. I've tried volume eating but I'm still so hungry (even at maintenance!). Does this go away? Is this normal?

submitted by /u/space_heresy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hIfV4Q

No comments:

Post a Comment