Saturday, September 18, 2021

People commenting on my body

Hi there, I'm F23 currently on a weight loss journey and have lost just over 3 stone. I've struggled with my weight and appearance my whole life so I'm very sensitive about comments about my body. Recently I've had a few people make comments that soured my mood a bit. One of my childhood friends who I hadn't seen in years called me 'fluffy' even though we were face timing and she could only see my face and more recently I got a new pair of wide-leg jeans, which I LOVE and my mom told me they make me look bulky and like I haven't lost any weight. OUCH. I really don't get why people think that it's ever ok to comment on someone's body like this. Even though I've lost a lot of weight I still feel self-conscious and don't feel any different from before and comments like this don't help. has anyone dealt with something similar?

submitted by /u/TerracottaRobin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lCiLJF

No comments:

Post a Comment