Friday, September 10, 2021

Recs to Reduce Muscle Soreness

I'm 21F and while working out is good for my mental health and weight loss journey, I get so sore after strength training and it lasts for so long that it inhibits other workouts. I stretch, I massage my muscles, I stay hydrated, use a heating pad, etc and the soreness just doesn't fade any faster. I've had surgery on both of my knees and I'm not comfortable taking baths because of it so epsom salt soaks are kind of out of the equation here. It's particularly bad in my thighs and upper arms/chest, occasionally my mid back too but not nearly as bad. I'm just looking for ways to reduce the soreness that may help. Thank you!

submitted by /u/Infinite_Bath8231
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38XtJDB

No comments:

Post a Comment