Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Stagnant weight loss

Hey y’all I’m a bit confused rn because of stagnant weight loss I’ve weighed my self everyday (or every other day) for the past month and it all stays within a certain range (335.4 - 328.9). I understand this could be fluctuations of water weight however I still don’t think my standard weight should be in this area.

I’m on a 1600 cal diet & I stay within the deficit because I track my calories and weigh everything I eat including single package snacks. Sometimes I eat 100 cals over if I’m hungry but that’s about it and that’s not an often occurrence.

I should also note that I do weight training mixed with the occasional cardio. From a side I look a little smaller but that’s it and not many people comment that I look smaller (which I don’t look for but I felt it would be important to add).

I’m really confused and frustrated, cause I should be progressing but I’m not. I’m in a calorie deficit, I do exercise, I’m doing everything correctly so why no progress? I really do want to give up but I would just be giving up on myself. I’ve already pictured my life post weight loss and it is beautiful I can’t lose that dream.

submitted by /u/Glo-Up_Loading
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ntIsi3

No comments:

Post a Comment