Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Tired of Being Obese M 29 ~370 lbs.

I have been a chunky lad for nearly as long as I can remember, but following lockdown it's spiralled out of control. Over the last year I've gained about 50 lbs. It's gotten to the point that it's affecting my ability to do normal things like put on shoes or stand for more than a few minutes at a time. I can't keep living like this.

I've tried losing weight a few times in the past, but it's always gone so slowly that I get discouraged and return to old bad habits. Self defeating and lazy, sure, but that's been the way of things.

My question is this. If I go to OMAD and keep it to like 600 Cal. Would that work to jump start quick weight loss? I feel like I can't even go to the gym in my current state and I just want to get a little mobility back and mitigate some back pain before I start exercise. I've heard of a few people who have basically faster for a few months and their body just starts using the fat reserves. From what I've read, as long as they get the needed vitamins and minerals they were pretty healthy and cut weight fast.

Is that stupid to try? I feel like I need something drastic or I'll just spend my ever shortening life watching the needle on the scale go up.

submitted by /u/BobbyG34
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nslAQ9

No comments:

Post a Comment