Saturday, September 18, 2021

Starting my weight loss journey.. again

I’m 23 and Male and have been through my whole school life as a chubby kid but ended up trying out workouts and got into the best shape of my life but I fell off twice due to depression, I promised myself that the next time I start working out I will never stop again and I give myself that promise due to me giving up over and over again just because I can’t lift as much weight as I used to or move like I used to and its just sad.. I used to go to the gym everyday twice a day and never once felt nervous about the environment there but for some reason now I feel like a little bitch lol I can’t help but not go cause of that.. any advice or motivation is appreciated. That’s just a simple story about me.

submitted by /u/SwiftLethality
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nHzMoB

No comments:

Post a Comment