Monday, September 20, 2021

Weight Loss Plateau

So this is actually my first Reddit post ever. I found this particular group just off a random search. Upon reading all these posts, I’ve realized I might have found my community.

For the past two years I’ve been at a weird plateau with my weight. I haven’t lost or gained much weight since my big 40 pound weight loss two years back. It’s like no matter what I try, I stay in the same range. Now, I realize some of it is lack of accountability and discipline. My point is, I want to start posting here daily. I want to make an effort to get a little bit of exercise in my routine. I’m more motivated than before and don’t want to fall off track. I’ve already started to make little changes recently. But I know I can push myself to do more.

I’m not sure how people will respond, but what are some things/affirmations/or form of motivations that you use to stay on track? What keeps you going in this journey?

Thanks to anyone who read.

submitted by /u/ActualCriticism3318
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Cv6cXv

No comments:

Post a Comment