Monday, September 20, 2021

Feeling discouraged( 5’1 and 140lbs )

I have been struggling with my weight. I typically stay active daily. I am consistent in going to the gym most weeks mostly 4-5 times doing mostly weight training. But I decided to try and refocus more diet and I’m having a hard time maintaining motivation.

I dedicated to workout 5-6 days a week for 2 months with a good diet on weekdays and more lenient on weekends. I had only lost 4 lbs.

I felt like I was making small dents in my body, but after those 2 months of focusing and stepping on the scale to only see 4 lbs really made me feel discouraged on my weight loss journey. Then I kept looking at myself and only saw such small differences

It’s hard for me to keep going after seeing that. I just feel like I’m never going to lose the weight. How do you guys keep motivated and overcome disappointment?

submitted by /u/honeybunny214
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lZiaSL

No comments:

Post a Comment