Monday, November 1, 2021

Been grinding daily, I know there are results, but I can't see them

7 weeks ago I was 331 lbs. I'm 6'4 and currently 304 lbs. I've lost quite a bit in a fairly short time. I'm not going "crazy" on diet, simply counting calories, cut most of the junk food from my diet (Fast food, soft drinks, deserts) I eat a lot more chicken, but I'm not going over the top with it because I want something I'll be able to sustain in the long run.

I grind daily, 4K walk + 40min of cardio (Roughly 4-5K), I do simple bodyweight training. My mind is obsessed with HAVING to go train daily. Even when I don't want to, I put my shoes on and go because the struggle is temporary. That being said I don't feel or see the results from my weight loss.

I take pictures on the 11th of each month (Started sept 11th, but didn't take pictures then) starting in November I'll also take measurements. I know I've lost weight because the scale don't lie. I fit better in some shirts and pants I wear often. Yesterday I found a picture of me last year in my fall/spring jacket and boy did I think I was fat. Now the same jacket is loose-ish. Currently I'm averaging 2-2.5 lbs / week

Again, I know I've lost weight, I know there have been results but I'm getting discouraged because when I look at myself in the mirror, I don't see a change. How do you overcome the feel that you're not progressing physically even though you are (Again, scale don't lie)

My short term goal weight is 250 right now, my ultimate goal weight would be around 230 and I'll see then how I feel about my physique to push for more or go in maintenance.

submitted by /u/Noktawr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bvRvrD

No comments:

Post a Comment