Monday, November 1, 2021

Loose skin, saggy or deflated boobs shouldn’t stop you from losing weight ever. But damn, they still suck.

This is kind of a whiny post.

I’ve lost 72lbs since January this year. I’m a 25 year old female. I’d say my loose skin really isn’t so bad given the amount I’ve lost but it’s there and imagining having sex with that stomach, especially riding someone is just.. a horror scenario in my head.

I’m proud I lost the weight, I can’t believe I did THAT. But fuck, seeing all these perfect women with their tight bodies sure makes me feel so inadequate. That even though I now share similar stats with them, I still look so much worse. It’s almost like I can’t really celebrate the weight loss when my body might be more aesthetic maybe but far from what I’d actually consider aesthetic. I feel shame. I feel shame telling people I lost weight as I’m ashamed I used to be so big. I’m ashamed I look like that, ashamed I tried my best and still look far below average. Who wants to be a deflated mess at 25?

I just need to vent a little. I still don’t like my body. Much more than I used to but it’s like the shame never leaves my side. It’s omnipresent.

I just want to feel sexy and pretty.

submitted by /u/turnsoutimawhinybish
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZKKf8w

No comments:

Post a Comment