Sunday, February 20, 2022

6 Months in, 64lbs lost so far

(36M 5’6”) SW: 258.6lbs CW: 194.9lbs GW: 150lbs

Hey all, started my weight loss journey on 16th August 2021. While I had Covid I had a stroke at 34 years old and was also diagnosed with sleep apnea. I got very depressed and hit my heaviest ever weight of 258.4lbs. I was on blood pressure meds, prediabetic, high cholesterol and liver levels were bad too. I was getting bad back pain and was struggling to do normal things without puffing.

I made a decision to start my health journey in mid August, and just hit 64lbs lost so thought I would post my 6 month progress in the hopes it will encourage people, especially if you are feeling hopeless like I was. I have looked at progress posts here and at the Intermittent Fasting subreddit everyday the previous 6 months and been so motivated by them. Thank you all for the advice and encouragement I have found here daily!

I have been losing weight through intermittent fasting combined with calorie control/eating lots of veggies.

I have a long way to go to get to my goal weight but I’m enjoying the journey!

submitted by /u/pipedreams2008
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XInPLZV

No comments:

Post a Comment