Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Tips on a better method?

So a bit of background about me is I started at 300lbs and am now down to 245 lbs and 6’0” after one year. However I have been told the method I am using is not the most healthy or best.

Currently I have been doing intermittent fasting (16:8) and cutting back on calories and meats/fired foods (roughly 1500-2000 per day with an app). However I have been told that restrictive eating may not be the best for me given how I am doing it.

While the methods I am using are working when I stick to them my mentality is a bit bad according to some. I tend to feel like I have to force myself to start eating again when my fasting period is over. Generally my motto is to lose weight whatever the cost and if I am not hungry for a short period I don’t feel like I’m making progress.

It’s just when I don’t have restrictive periods mentally and physically I feel bad. I’m still very overweight so I didn’t think it was that big of a deal but maybe some people could give some input on more healthy methods of weight loss unless I am fine with what I am doing right now?

submitted by /u/heath161230
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/STzpGEJ

No comments:

Post a Comment