Sunday, February 20, 2022

Does what time I eat and sleep matter for a weight loss journey?

Hello everyone, I’m new here so I apologize if these are repeated questions. I have been trying to lose weight for so long now, and really want to come through with doing so this year. Two of my main issues are my sleeping schedule and how many times I eat in a day (along with my poor diet choices…). My sleeping schedule is absolutely horrible. Some days I go to bed at 5 am some days 8 am. Then I wake up around 4 pm or later (unless I have class in the morning). Then sometimes I don’t eat right as I get up, and try not to snack too much at night. However, since I wake up late, I sometimes just eat one meal a day and many snacks. Since starting this journey, and since my sleeping schedule is horrible, I try to limit what I eat and stay within a calorie deficit between the time I wake up to 12:00 am. Pass that, I try to eat small snacks. My question is, does it matter what time I sleep/wake up as long as I’m getting decent sleep? And does it matter what time I eat? I have heard both that our body doesn’t know what time it is and the opposite so I’m confused. I am trying to fix my sleeping schedule but I somehow programmed my body to sleep late. I apologize for the long post. Thank you!

submitted by /u/cnvs28
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/AKEyWDs

No comments:

Post a Comment