Friday, February 25, 2022

Weight loss journey: I lost 15 pounds in 30 days !

REPOST :

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing great. I started my weight loss journey Jan 27th 2022, weighing at 293 pounds, 5"11, with a BMI of 40.9.

I intake a maximum of 2800 calories. It usually ranges from 2300-2800, very few days are less than 2300 so far. I eat whole wheat brown rice with Quinoa, whole wheat grain bread and have fruits for carbs. I include eggs, mozarella cheese, very little red meat( for breakfast) and chicken breast daily in my diet. For the most part, vegetables are in my meals atleast once a day. Drinking Water only ( very few times I drank some Prime Hydration which only consists of 20-25 calories per bottle.)

As for exercise, for my first month I am only doing cardio. I do HIIT, for 20-24 minutes on the elliptical machine. 1 minute of high resistance (15) fast paced, then 3 minutes of low resistance (3) quick paced and I sweat bullets with my heart rate continously up.

I checked my weight yesterday Feb 25th 2022, and hooray! I weighed 278. Today is my cheat day and I will be eating whatever the hell I want (at a caloric restriction), and wont check the scale untill after another month. I will change my workout routine to 30 minutes of HIIT for 4-5 days a week and I will include 3 days of weight training. I know the weight loss isn't much to many, but for me that's a ton. Hoping to weigh 265 pounds by mid April! Cheers!

submitted by /u/mvlli
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KAjJdE4

No comments:

Post a Comment