Sunday, February 13, 2022

Where do I start

Possible TW: mention of eating disorder

Hi everyone! I’m here for some help. I’m (22F) trying to start anew on my weight loss journey. I have lost significant weight before (110 lbs) but I’ve gained about 70 lbs of that back. I lost that original weight as a 17-18 year old by eating 800-1200 calories a day. I’m currently at 323 lbs at 5’7” and I’m trying to get better for myself, but I have no idea how to do that in a healthy manner. I have a sedentary lifestyle mostly due to the fact that I cannot afford a gym membership, and I have hEDS which, in my case, really limits the kind of exercise I can do because my joints will dislocate. I do have binge eating disorder, but I can also be heavily restrictive just in case that’s needed information. Any help or suggestions is appreciated! Thank you.

submitted by /u/anxiety-filled-me-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/f14dHWm

No comments:

Post a Comment