Monday, February 14, 2022

I am fat and pathetically helpless about changing my habits

I am a 27 M weighing 180-190 pounds and 25% body fat. Every week for 3 years I have tried to diet and nearly every weekend I swing right back and eat terribly. I bounce between those 10 lbs because I cannot maintain a responsible diet for more than 6 days without getting distracted by delicious food. I am hopelessly embarrassed by my lack of resolve and inability to control myself. I run 5 times a week and lift weights 2x a week. It helps me lose what I put back on every weekend. Maintaining an active romantic and social life seems impossible and incompatible with weight loss. I have seriously considered leaving my SO and cutting all contact with everyone I know just to avoid the eating triggers. Is there anything else I can do to break this cycle?

submitted by /u/Brambletail
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0dRb4ft

No comments:

Post a Comment