Friday, February 18, 2022

Losing weight too fast

Hi everyone,

This may seem weird in a subreddit where to help each other achieve our weight loss goals, but I seem to be losing weight at a very, very fast pace. I want to stay healthy and I don't want to exhaust my body, hence why I'm seeking advice today.

I'm a man, 30 years old, my starting weight was 221 lb on Jan. 24th.

This morning, Feb. 18th, I'm at 211.4 lb.

I always weigh myself as soon as I wake up, about once or twice per week. I'm using Myfitnesspal, and I'm at 1650kcal / day. I work a desk job, going to the gym around twice a week, 45 minutes each time.

My macros objectives are around 100g protein/ 55g lipids/ 186g carbs but I usually end up eating more fats than carbs, proportionally.

I am aware that when you embark on a weight loss journey, the first thing you lose is water, but 10lb in barely a month seems big, doesn't it?

Anyways, thanks a lot for your help on this!

submitted by /u/Chocchip_cookie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xav6btK

No comments:

Post a Comment