Saturday, February 12, 2022

Does exipure or javaburn really works?

Hello All,

I am 35 years old guy weighing 250 pounds. It's disaster for my life. I was having normal physic till highscool but suddenly started gaining weight. Some treatments were done and my doctor told me I am having thyroid and that's why it's impacting my body weight increase.

Being fat has ruined my entire life. no gf, no fiends. I am all alone. I tried putting efforts in gym. was regular for almost year but never lost a single pound. instead it got on increasing. I am totally lost now. While surfing over reddit found few people had success with fat burner pills like exipure or javaburn.

What I need to know is, does these kind of pills, supplements really works like they are advertised on websites like http://flattummy.xyz/ ? As I have done all I could to work on my weight loss, this is the only stone left untouched. But before going that route, thought of getting advice from people here.

submitted by /u/No-Advisor1423
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JMvdzKG

No comments:

Post a Comment