Monday, February 28, 2022

Advice or tips

(26 F) I’ve lost about 50lbs since giving birth in December, I’m down to 200lbs and I can’t even remember the last time I was at this weight 😭

I’m not gonna lie, I do kinda blame some of the weight loss on some unfortunate series of events since I had my daughter but it has made me want to change my life style which ultimately has always been a struggle for me.

But could anyone give tips or advice for continuing my journey, since I’ve stalled at 200 and haven’t seen anymore movement in the last week with my weight.

I currently drink about 8-10 glasses of water a day. Cut out caffeine all together(was addicted to Diet Coke lol), cut back on sweets drastically, and stopped eating out.

Anymore tips would be seriously appreciated!

submitted by /u/therareoneee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hnvZeXB

No comments:

Post a Comment