Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Micro-habits: trying to challenge myself to take up 3 for the next 30 days

Hey everyone! I am curious as to your top micro-habits. So what are minuscule changes you’ve made that have made some of the biggest impacts on your health/weight loss journey? Work has been hectic lately (borderline burned out - chemistry grad student here) so I find it hard to muster the time/energy to workout in the mornings or afternoons. I barely have the energy to cook my dinners these days. I’m interested in trying to make a few small changes that I can do until things start to calm down and I can budget more of my energy into committing to the larger habits that ultimately lead to larger weight loss. In the meantime I don’t want to do nothing at all. Give me your favorite habits for weight loss! My goal is to incorporate 1 to 3 for the next 30 days or so.

submitted by /u/crookpen8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PkHjNmo

No comments:

Post a Comment