Thursday, February 24, 2022

Down 20lbs in around 6 weeks

M 20 6’2 sw:~255 cw:236 gw:215

Almost 2 weeks ago, I posted here and was super discouraged because I couldn’t visually notice any change in my weight loss. Since then I’ve lost 10 more pounds and I’m feeling very good about myself. My face is thinner, my pants are starting to fit again Etc. I thought it was a fluke when I weighed myself after a few days and saw I was below 240 for the first time in months. Another few days go by and I’m sitting at 236 now. I’ve weighed myself at different times throughout the day since then to see if it was really a fluke and it is staying at that weight. I know 10lbs is a lot to lose in 2 weeks but I haven’t changed my eating at all and I’m still consuming about 1700 calories a day (I’ve been doing a lot more cardio though). I feel like 1700 calories is perfect for me and I STILL have a lot of energy after 6 weeks. Should I change anything?

Tldr: feeling awesome. Lost 10 lbs in 4 weeks and then another 10lbs in 2 weeks. Bad or good?

submitted by /u/pineapplejuuce
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dqKQJov

No comments:

Post a Comment