Friday, February 11, 2022

79 pounds down!!! and other good things :)

Today marks my lowest adult weight! I weighed in this morning at 218! I started my weight loss journey on Dec. 29, 2019, and I have lost just about 80 pounds. I have 43 pounds left to lose to reach my goal weight!!

Big changes:

- no more knee or ankle pain, or any pain for that matter - I really struggled with my left knee and it hurts when I overdo it with exercising but for the most part, pain-free!

- I am now a size XL from a 3-4XL (!!!!)

- my sleep is so much better! I get a solid 8 hours and I don't snore anymore!!

- I feel much lighter and my form in the gym has improved significantly, so much so that I've had members come up to me and compliment how good my form is :):):)

- I love to exercise, like LOVE exercise!!! I wake up at 5A and I am at the gym by 6. My coach says that I train like an athlete! My workouts are my favorite part of my day and I am active throughout the day. I am averaging 12K steps and about 2 hours of activity daily :) I set a goal back in April to work out consistently for one year and I can proudly say I stuck to that goal, this April marks 1 year of working out 4-5 times a week.

- my relationship with food is completely transformed - I haven't binged in 2 years! I see food as something that my body needs, no more no less. Exercise is how I cope now, not food. When I've had a shitty day I turn on my favorite music and I dance it out! I used to sit and eat until I felt sick.

- CICO works and I am proof of that. I have a 240-day streak on MFP!

There are many factors that contributed to my weight loss but the biggest is the fact that I have a support system now. I reconnected with my childhood friends in 2021 and they have become my family since I am estranged from my biological family. In 2021 we spent time together and we had so much fun strengthing our bond. 2021 was the best year of my life and my weight loss is a reflection of that. Not only do I look good, I FEEL good.

I'm having a hard time putting this into words, I'm a wonderful speaker but not so good when it comes to writing things out. Thank you for taking the time to read!

I'm just so damn happy!!!!!!!!!!

submitted by /u/Maintainingfreedom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DHynW6t

No comments:

Post a Comment