Sunday, February 27, 2022

Embarking on my weight loss journey for health and relationship reasons!!

Started my weight loss journey 2 days ago and found this sub and got a MyFitnessPal subscription due to the recommendations I have read here. Started off with a 1 hour ride on my new stationery bike and alternated today with body weight exercises.

I am 77 kg and 170cm and I aiming to lose at least 7kg. I am 31 and already have a multitude of health problems including high blood pressure and kidney stones.

Also did some serial dating last year via the dating apps and while I had a few casual encounters, some girls that I liked ditched me and a few of them revealed my weight was an issue.

I got burnout and became really depressed, and now after some reflection I aim to lose enough weight to emerge and stronger and better looking…

submitted by /u/Roneldo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QV1IHBi

No comments:

Post a Comment