Monday, February 21, 2022

My weight loss and mataintence journey almost 3 yrs!

I began my weight loss at 210 lbs at 5'4 and when I was 19 or so. I went from a solid 14-16 dress size to a now 6-8 dress size. I began my journey when I stepped on the scale at the doctor's office and realized how big I've gotten. That day I decided to loose it. Its took me over a year to lose 70lbs and I have mostly kept it off for 2yrs now. I lost the weight with keto and I have to say it was so difficult but the main thing is, is imagining what it would be like to a healthy weight. I explored clothing items I wanted to fit in etc. Keep those goals is the best thing. Something I have faced is the fact people are a lot nicer to me now than they were before and these changes on how the world treats you will effect you in a negative or good way. But be prepared cause it's definitely there. As for maintaining weight, you need to measure yourself once a week. Don't weigh yourself else you will hyper focus on it possibly develop an eating disorder or more severe body dysmorphia. I highly recommend measuring yourself instead of weighing yourself, its healthier that way but it needs to be something you do consistently in order to stay on top of it but don't over do it....trust me I have done that and it took a lot of therapy to not hyper focus on the scale. Just eat healthy but allow yourself to enjoy food at the same time.

submitted by /u/SnooPredictions1705
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/n9GqcOT

No comments:

Post a Comment