Monday, February 14, 2022

I officially lost 30lbs today!

I haven’t posted on here in a while. I started my weight loss journey back in September at 368lbs. I lost a little over 20 pounds until I started stagnating. I ended up falling off for a while. My weight fluctuated but it never left the 340s. I seriously got back into it a few weeks ago. The I started losing weight again. I was ecstatic when I passed the weight I couldn’t get passed, 342. Today when I weighed myself I was 338. I want to keep going. My short term goal is 300. Then 250 with the final goal at 200. I recently bought an exercise machine so I could work out but I havent found a place to put it yet

submitted by /u/Samsta380
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CGgs3de

No comments:

Post a Comment