Thursday, February 17, 2022

Lost 50% of my body weight (seeking maintenance advice)

So as of yesterday I'm officially half of what I used to be. It took me 22 months, first 6 was really where the most changes happened and then slowly with a few hiccups. Anyways, I am looking for maintenance/ toning advice. My progress is mainly due to diet.

For weight loss: F20, 5"3, 110lbs, -1300kcal, mostly sedentary during the week + around 2hrs/week cycling + around 16 hrs/ week waiting tables

Now with all that I was losing weight (not persistent as in nothing, nothing, boom 4 lbs down) The question is how do I change to maintenance? Should I start at 1500 for a week and see how it goes or perhaps jump straight to 1700? Or maybe something else? I've been on the diet so long I don't want to just "drop" the calories counting just yet, I also don't really have time for gym to tone but would appreciate something I could do at home.

Thank you in advance, x

submitted by /u/Specific-Environment
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/C94MekI

No comments:

Post a Comment