Friday, February 11, 2022

Overeating after a breakup?

So I was down 70+ lbs in the past 2 years but then I recently broke up with my ex-boyfriend at the end of December but we were still close and connecting a lot. I finally called it quits to seeing him and hanging out, I decided to go no contact with him since earlier this week. It's been a difficult transition because we were living together and we did A LOT of active things together. I'm gained some weight in the past 2 months since I've had broken up because we weren't being as active together but also I've been emotional eating. It feels like I can't stop! over eating is the only thing that makes me feel better and I feel so bad about losing all of my progress.

Any tips from others on a weight loss that went through loss or a breakup? I'm on the verge of overeating again today and every day I decide that I won't, I end up doing it when I can't relax. I've tried distracting myself but it's like an obsessive/nagging thought that I should eat and at least temporarily feel better. Seems like eating is the only way I stop missing him or thinking about him which is sad.

submitted by /u/confusedandcomplex
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MNIghJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment