Sunday, February 13, 2022

I’m 25 years old, 5’2, 34 A and 128 lbs... is a goal of 112 lbs okay? Too small? Too high? (Plus rant)

I just want to make sure I’m being healthy about my weight loss. I’ve fluctuated between 104 lbs and 140 lbs in the last 5 years of my life. Is a goal of 112 lbs reasonable? I usually eat a 750 calorie deficit about 6 days a week (I allow a cheat meal 1x weekly)

I want to feel hot again. Throughout the pandemic I went from a size 2 to a size 8. And I want to recognize that an 8 is still fairly tiny, all things considered. But I used to associate being small with my identity. And I hated not knowing who I was when I looked in the mirror. My face round, my belly bursting from my jeans. Last New Years I looked at pics of myself and deleted them all because I didn’t know who was staring back at me.

Now, I’ve lost about 10 lbs since Christmas and I feel so much better. I began to cook more, eat out less, drink less. Walk and jog daily. I feel so good. I want to keep it up and be tiny again. Just want to make sure I do it right

submitted by /u/lilapplecrumbs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dkXnbwt

No comments:

Post a Comment