Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Advice on Weight Loss?

Hi everyone!

I'm an 18 years old female, at 65 kg right now and hoping to get down to 57 or 58 kg within the next two months if that would be possible, then, I'll slowly make my way to 54 or 53kg in the following months. I'm hoping to do this in a healthy way so that I can improve my lifestyle and health.

While I am generally a confident person, my body weight has been making me feel quite unhealthy and depressed recently. I know we shouldn't derive confidence from a certain weight, but when I was at that weight 2 years ago, I felt great, healthy, and strong - something I want to experience again.

Also, I'm graduating soon, and I really want to feel good in what I wear and look like, I hope you all understand!!

So currently, I've just started doing circuit training, I did 30 minutes today, and was thinking of doing a less intense workout tomorrow so that im not lifting weights two days in a row. Would it be a good idea for me to work like this? Alternating circuit training with other workouts? Do you guys have recommendations for something that might work better? I'm open to any home workouts, since that's all I have time for.

Also regarding diet, since I'm aware that might matter even more than the exercise - I'm vegetarian, but I have a pretty crappy diet. I eat a lot of unhealthy snacks throughout the day which I need to stop, and definitely will stop to achieve this goal. Do you guys have any ideas for meals and drinks that might be good for weight loss?

Thank you all so much <3

submitted by /u/randomworld1234
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CQZNEiY

No comments:

Post a Comment