Friday, February 18, 2022

NSV: expectation vs reality

most of my weight loss journey has not been actively trying to lose ‘x’ lbs but instead working on my diet/exercise habits and seeing where my body’s ‘set point’ falls when i feel my best. I don’t like to weigh myself because of my tendency to obsess over it so my way of tracking progress has been seeing or feeling changes. Up until this point I haven’t felt/seen anything different but I bought some ‘XXL’ (XL is (was?) form fitting for me but these were for lounging not jeans so i went a size up) pants and when I tried them on they fit normally, which freaked me out thinking i had gone up a size, but i looked at the tag instead of the hanger and they’re actually medium.

submitted by /u/Jade_0001
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/n5TYMOG

No comments:

Post a Comment