Friday, February 11, 2022

Tips for tomorrow please?

I’m at the beginning of my weight loss journey so I haven’t lost much, but I am proud of where I am physically and mentally. Tomorrow is my friends birthday party. I live with her so it’s not like I could skip out if I wanted to, but I also don’t want to. Of course there’s going to be lots of alcohol, food, sweets, and pizza.

Any tips on what I should do or how I should organize my way through it? What’s a good way to calculate the calories? If I do eat pizza it’s usually cheeseless and meatless. But I also don’t want to be a drag and just start cooking my own meal in the kitchen while everyone is having fun. And I know I’ll be tempted to drink. Any advice?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/trustmeimallama
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Vlzmujk

No comments:

Post a Comment