Friday, February 11, 2022

Six months progress, and how to maintain loss at a healthy rate?

I downloaded my calorie counting app on the tenth of August, but it was at night and I just logged what I’d eaten that day to the best of my recollection; technically, I didn’t start actively counting calories until the eleventh, marking today as six months since I started.

https://imgur.com/a/RDyPVOc

I’ve still got a ways to go, twenty-five pounds to my first goal and (if I decide to keep going) another fifty after that to reach what would be considered a healthy weight… but I’m over eighty pounds down, and am pretty happy with my progress so far!

Unfortunately, I’ve struggled to find that perfect balance, and lose weight at a moderate speed. If I take it easy, I’ll sometimes see no movement at all in the scales for extended periods, followed by sudden unexpected drops. If I push even a little bit though, I lose weight way too fast… like, I still maintain my 1500 daily calorie minimum (for reference, my currently budget is about 1700), but eat closer to that line, and go a bit harder working out. The last five days, I decided to try to push it so that I would be at eighty pounds lost in time for the six month mark, but dropped 4.8 pounds, which has now maintained for two days.

I have no idea why my body’s on such a hair trigger, but gallstones don’t sound fun, so I’m doing my best not to lose weight too quickly. Does anyone have any tips for ensuring weight loss at a moderate speed, without stalling or losing several pounds over night? It’s not a huge issue, but it’s been bothering me this entire time.

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/Chesu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sM9tzp1

No comments:

Post a Comment