Sunday, February 20, 2022

Weight loss in 3-4 months?

I’m getting married in late June and unfortunately I currently weigh the most I ever have in my life.

I’m 36/F and my weight has always fluctuated between about 155-185lbs depending on my eating and exercising habits, etc. I did keto for a few years and maintained the lowest weight I ever have, but I stopped eating keto right around the beginning of the pandemic and somehow made my way up to 200lbs. I have gotten into some sedentary habits and am much less active than I used to be.

My upcoming wedding is inspiring me to make some changes I’ve wanted to make for a while. I don’t want to do anything too drastic after having the terrible experience of being “successful” on keto only to end up the highest weight I’ve ever been when I stopped. Basically my plan is to eat less frequently in smaller portions and get much more exercise. This past week I’ve been going for 5 mile walks most days. I have a broken arm so I can’t really get back into the gym right now.

Do you think it’s possible to lose about 25lbs before the end of June? What’s the most someone here has lost in a few months without going on a very restrictive diet?

submitted by /u/Lazy-Lawfulness-6466
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9OFyuWv

No comments:

Post a Comment