Sunday, February 13, 2022

I’ve lost 26.5kg in 29.5 weeks, I’m so proud

28F(transgender MtF on HRT with average T levels for a cis woman) At first it was difficult, counting every calorie weighing food, working out 5 days a week and really going hard. But gradually with time it became easier and easier and I achieved my weekly target week after week, a 1kg loss (1000 Calorie deficit daily). Now I will add at this point that I never once refused myself unhealthy foods, or going out for drinks with friends once a week but I always ensured to keep at it and make sure that if I had a bad day over that I balanced it out with a day of eating less and more healthily.

I’m sure many will say that I haven’t done things the best way up to this point having these days of poor eating and maybe not maintaining the healthiest eating habits but we can’t all be saints and I know that for me this has worked.

During the time that I was eating better and hitting the gym I started skateboarding more too which eventually overtook my gym routine and became my regular exercise and still is, I believe that it burns a significant level of calories with the hours that I will do in a day (4-6 rather than 1-2 in the gym).

In December I took a trip to Mexico for 6 weeks, at which point I stopped calorie counting and rather began relying on my own mental calculations as to what would constitute an appropriate amount to eat given my level of activity whilst I was over there since it’s hard to track what you’re eating when you eat out every meal. When I left for Mexico I was 94.6kg and upon returning I weigh 89.5kg.

I’m so proud of the lifestyle changes I’ve made and the change in my willpower, activity level and mindfulness it just feels amazing. I’ve attached the chart from MyFitnessPal and also a before/after pic with the most recent photo being back in December before a further loss.

I hope this shows that your life doesn’t have to forever be a calorie counting nightmare that goes on forever. My journey isn’t finished just yet and I’ve got around 10kg more to go but I should be there by summer, keep strong and YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!

Imgur Post

Weight loss chart

submitted by /u/HaveNoFearImaQueer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/b0k5KGp

No comments:

Post a Comment