Saturday, February 26, 2022

Losing weight at a normal weight.

Well, dear Reddit fellows, is it harder to lose weight, when you are already at a healthy weight than losing weight when you are overweight? Or do you just need to wait long enough, trust the process, and don't try to find excuses (in both cases)?

My question is motivated by my own experience. I've had my ups and downs with eating in general. Long story short, I am at a healthy weight now (5'4/165cm, 28F, CW: 149lbs/68kg), with 5+ experience in lifting, decent strength, running, biking, and active person in general. I have eating habits, experience in tracking macros, reading labels, etc. I find it hard to drop some weight, I know that I am still impatient. I want to convince myself that I am in the right direction even if I go slow. I feel discouraged sometimes and my brain is making all those theories up (slow weight loss at a healthy weight).

What do you think? What is your experience? I know that the best practice is just patience....

submitted by /u/hexahydrobenzylcarb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZjMG470

No comments:

Post a Comment