Saturday, February 12, 2022

How to deal with your post-weight loss body?

I am really struggling. I lost 80 lbs., so obviously my body has gone through a lot of changes. At times, I feel even more insecure than I did before.

Every body part is saggy, jiggly, and deflated. My chest hangs so low, and I’m stretch-marked everywhere. I feel so much shame and embarrassment from it. I’m in a LTR and I still cover my chest every time I’m changing or going to shower. I’m definitely a “lights off” person. I miss out on a lot of things because I’m so uncomfortable, like going to the beach, hiking in a tank top, wearing shorts on a sunny day, etc. I still wear the same clothes from when I was a size 22 even though I’m a 8/10 now.

How have you personally dealt with this? Surgery is the obvious option, but that’s not financially feasible for me right now.

submitted by /u/mentaltrilllness
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/lhckftz

No comments:

Post a Comment