Saturday, February 26, 2022

Ending month 6 of my weight loss journey. Down 29.8 lbs.

As February draws to an end, I came to the realization that I just finished my sixth month of my weight loss journey. Just putting this here because I spend a lot of time in this sub and things like this help me keep myself accountable.

28F 5'4.5" HW: 195 lbs. SW: 193.8 lbs. CW: 164 lbs. GW: 140 lbs.

September (Month 1): - 10.6 :. Lowest weigh-in: 183.2 lbs.
October (Month 2): - 11.6 lbs. Lowest weigh-in: 171.6 lbs.
November (Month 3): + 2.2 lbs. Lowest weigh-in: 173.8 lbs.
December (Month 4): - 2.6 lbs. Lowest weigh-in: 171.2 lbs.
January (Month 5): - 3.6 lbs. Lowest weigh-in: 167.6 lbs.
February (Month 6): - 3.6 lbs. Lowest weigh-in: 164 lbs.

My Routine:
I use MyFitnessPal (Premium), Happy Scale, and Apple Watch to help set and keep track of my goals. I currently do 1200 calories/day Monday thru Friday and 1500 calories/day on weekends. I eat at maintenance (About 1650 calories/day) during that special time of the month. I'd be a liar if I said that I stuck to this plan perfectly at all times, because I don't. I go over my maintenance calories several times a month (life happens). Macros are not a huge concern to me, but I do try to meet the protein goal set by MFP.

In terms of exercise, I do a mix of cardio and strength training. I go the gym 2-4x a week and try to walk or run 4+ times a week. I am currently resting from an injury, but anticipate getting back into running within the next day or so.

NSVs:
- Upon starting my weight loss journey, my average mile time was about 12 minutes. My fastest mile time to date is 7:41, and my average mile time is about 9 minutes.

- My resting heart rate used run between 70-75 bpm. It now runs between 55-60 bpm.

- There was a pair of jeans I purchased at the start of my journey. They fit now, and are starting to become loose. I anticipate needing a new pair of goal jeans in the near future.

- I was able to size down in workout leggings, from a Large to a Medium this month!

Goals for March:
- Get down to 161 lbs. I've found that setting smaller goals to hit each month has been really helpful, especially since my rate of loss has decreased over time.

- Run a total of 50 miles.

- Don't give up.

submitted by /u/EdgeofDesiree
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rLawT30

No comments:

Post a Comment