Wednesday, February 16, 2022

I need help. My ADHD is impossible

I can’t even count how many times I’ve been on the weight loss train at this point. I have severe ADHD for which I am medicated for with Aderall XR. My nonexistent executive function makes it difficult to meal plan and prep. Now my meds help during the day and I am able to control myself and eat in a calorie deficit but when I get home and my meds wear off it usually turns into a full on binge usually on sugary snacks. Food gives me that dopamine hit and all in all calms me after the stress of the day. And the cycle continues. I’m so over this it’s been years of this cycle and then looking in mirror and hating myself. I don’t know what to do. I still live at home so simply not buying “binge/junk” food is not an option as I’m not the one buying it.

If anyone on here has ADHD and has had successful weight loss please share your tips.

submitted by /u/Ok-Caramel-1989
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RITjV18

No comments:

Post a Comment