Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Can't eat spicy food after weight loss

I used to eat life 3000-4000 calories a day, was obviously overweight, and all of it was just junk food. I managed to lose 65 lbs and now when I try to eat spicy food, it just burns my stomach, that never happened before. I could eat all this stuff 5 times a day without feeling anything, I never even knew that people feel weird after eating junk food Now, when I finally eat like a regular human, my stomach burns even with one meal of such food. I have been eating spicy food for about 2 months now after reaching my weight, obviously in limited amount so that I don't gain weight again, but it still burns everytime. Is this normal?

submitted by /u/ehothi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VaRvWlO

No comments:

Post a Comment