Tuesday, February 15, 2022

This is my weight loss pledge to you all.

I need accountability to lose weight. Being accountable to myself alone just isn't enough of a motivator....if it was, I would have lost all the weight a REALLY long time ago. Since my boyfriend doesn't really care what my weight is, I'm not close with family, and I have next to no friends (on purpose, it's an anxiety thing, don't judge), and Reddit is my only social media outlet, I decided to be accountable to all of you.

So, my pledge:

I pledge to all of you to lose between 30 - 40 pounds (keeping health and safety in mind at all times) between now and June 21 (first day of summer), at which time I will maintain that weight throughout the summer months. On September 1 (technically not the end of summer, but in East Coast Canada it's pretty much the end of summer) I will again lose more weight to reach my goal of 145 by Christmas.

I think this is doable, right? 30 - 40 pounds in 4 months should bring me down to around 160, then I have 3 months to lose the remaining 20 - 30 pounds.

submitted by /u/outtadalupe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Uhc19o0

No comments:

Post a Comment