Sunday, February 20, 2022

Any guidance as I’m wondering who else went through this with weight loss

So I posted once about my concerns and got good answers, I used to Weigh 114kg and went to 89kg and within 3-4 months of hard work and defacit but after I tried a new workout I decided to be stupid and work out for 5 days without a rest day and out on 5kg bringing me to 94kg and people told me it was water as my diet was the same it was just a new workout routine as obviously you can’t consume around 35k calories in that span but as it usually demotivates people as it has me, I’m wondering if anyone else has been through this and did it pass or was it a sign saying I’m doing something wrong?

submitted by /u/No_Mongoose_4148
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rHQlDUG

No comments:

Post a Comment