Saturday, February 12, 2022

I posted a couple days ago…

I posted about whether or not my weight loss was externally noticeable. A couple people pointed out I only posted my midsection and astutely observed I was fixated on it. I went back through some old photos and noticed a couple of selfies from my highest weight. I went ahead and took some selfies today to compare…. Guys! I can tell my face looks different and I can tell I’m happier! My waist has always been my biggest insecurity, but I think I’m experiencing the paper towel effect.

As a former binge eater I have realized I focus on the biggest points of my physical insecurity, a part of me few people see… but what people do see, my face, feels like me again!

Thank you all so much for your previous support. Here is my face: the proof is in the pudding! And the smile!

We got this!

face progress!!!

submitted by /u/periwonka
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Usok2JP

No comments:

Post a Comment