Monday, February 14, 2022

Question about weight loss/gain

So I've been on maintenance for a few months now but my weight is slowly going up so clearly my maintenance is wrong so from tomorrow I'm planning to cut back a little with my calories.

However I have a question, this weekend and today I went away and ate and drank a lot. Im talking over 10-15pk definitely, I've come home tonight and im bloated as hell and look pretty awful can't lie and its made me sad. I know overnight some of the bloat should go away & ill look slightly better tomorrow but say I look better tomorrow morning, is that the way my body will permanently look after eating all them extra calories? Or will a gain more weight in a few days?

Basically im trynna ask, after eating over your maintenance when will you see what the calories have permanently done to your body? Idk if that makes any sense but thank you anyways D;

Im trynna not hate myself too much over this but its hard :(

submitted by /u/Treesinthesea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Oi47M0

No comments:

Post a Comment