Friday, February 18, 2022

Not sure where to go from here

I've been trying to lose weight for a while now and have made v little to no progress. I signed up for fitness classes and have been going sort of consistently (I go 3 times a week usually but not on a regular schedule so my gymming schedule is all over the place). I can definitely see progress in my fitness level since I can run for longer now (used to have the worst endurance on earth!) and I can definitely feel my ab and arm muscles forming. However, the scale is not budging. I just can't seem to get my eating under control. I have good days where I'm pretty good about my CICO, but then the last few days I just went ham and started binge eating.

I think the small change in my lifestyle like going to exercise 3x a week was a good addition to my life, but I'm a little frustrated by my eating habits. I think that is my biggest adversary in this weight loss journey. I'm pretty happy with the gym progress that I can see and feel, but I'm not sure where I should take it from here in terms of losing weight. Should I just keep trying to do CICO? Try something else? I'm just getting a little frustrated with myself and wanted to know what suggestions people might have!

submitted by /u/Small_Molasses_8345
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VfnUiGF

No comments:

Post a Comment