Friday, February 18, 2022

Please someone explain a deficit like I’m 5 YO

Okay I’m ready to start my weight loss journey, but I truly can’t wrap my head around a calorie deficit?! 22F, 5’9, 190 lbs. (I was 195lbs two weeks ago before I started)

I’ve put this info into a calculator but I don’t understand what the “bmr” number represents and what I do with that information?

Before I started this journey I never worked out, and never watched what I ate. I will say in the last two weeks I’ve been exercising for about an hour a day. And according to my smart watch I’m burning about 350 calories through exercise. Do I add this to my daily calories I can intake ? Or is it best for me to ignore my calorie burn through exercise?

I want to lose weight, and I want to do it effectively. I just don’t understand. And 20 articles later I’m here asking you guys.

submitted by /u/Twinkle_st
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RaVMEHn

No comments:

Post a Comment