Friday, February 11, 2022

How do you handle comments on your weight loss?

I apologize ahead of time if this is not the right place to post this. I just thought you guys might have some insight and advice.

I am a 22F and a recovering addict. While I am sober now, I am still a little thin. Like, 5’9 and 115lbs. I get comments all the time, especially by people I haven’t seen in a while, telling me to gain weight. That I am anorexic. That I look gross because I’m “so skinny “. How do you respond to people who comment on your weight? I feel fine, a thousand times healthier than in my addiction. I don’t feel like I urgently need to gain any weight and, more importantly, I don’t feel it’s anyones business but mine. I never know how to respond, especially because it’s awkward to just be like “haha yeah, I was doing hard drugs for a while”.

Anyone have any advice/responses?

submitted by /u/cardibatemyson
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4YaAXSq

No comments:

Post a Comment