Friday, February 18, 2022

I joined the gym but too scared to go.

Hi everyone.

I recently decided to join a gym to help concur my weight loss. I currently tip the scales at 360lbs ( not my heaviest weight) and I’m genuinely really nervous about going to the gym. I suffer with anxiety and have done for most of my life.

I did go to the gym a few years back when I wasn’t as heavy and I enjoyed going. I got into a little routine and it was great but now the thought of me going makes me feel sick.

Maybe I’m worried in case people point and laugh at me or I break some of the equipment I don’t know what it is anyway maybe I need to be told to man up. I’m going to try and go tonight.

I really want to lose this weight.

Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/SirNoots92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vSRg1KY

No comments:

Post a Comment