Friday, February 25, 2022

NSV: Cholesterol and Glucose in normal level!

[36f, 5’4”, SW: 174, CW: 133, GW: 130]

My story… For the first time in more than 5 years, my cholesterol and glucose levels are in normal range. Every annual check that I’ve had, my numbers are always high (not to mention my weight and BMI, of course). Every single time, my doctor just says, you need to lose weight.

A week after that last disappointing check up in May 2021, I started my health journey. On my last blood test 2 weeks ago (where my BMI is normal for the first time in 10 years!), I was still nervous because I didn’t know if my current weight loss will finally mean normal cholesterol (I once lost 20lbs but my cholesterol was still high)… Lo and behold, it totally did!

I was teary-eyed seeing those numbers… I couldn’t stop comparing them to my previous years’ results because I was just in disbelief.

Initially, I just wanted to see lower scale numbers. After awhile, I realized what I actually wanted was a healthy lifestyle! Yes, it was a lot of hard work and a lot of initial stress but the pay off is so amazing! ❤️❤️❤️

submitted by /u/jhaenine
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xqyfWXm

No comments:

Post a Comment